- 50000 INR
- 3 Millimeter (mm)
- Electric Panel
- Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminium, Carbon Steelv
- Powder Coated
- 415 Volt (V)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 12 Month
PCC PANEL (POWER CONTROL CENTRE) is typically used as a power distribution board for controlling the power supplied to different essential components such as transformers, motors, panels, etc. This panel is widely used in a number of state-of-the-art industries including chemical plants, dairy, refineries, plastic sector, pharmaceutical and many others. This panel is highly effective as it can handle high current at fairly low voltages. Good quality of insulators are integrated in this panel for ensuring high level of safety. In addition, the PCC PANEL (POWER CONTROL CENTRE) is precisely designed to offer reliability as well as user friendly operation.
- Main LT Panel, PCC With single, Multiple incomer, bus couplers with proper interlocking.
- Required protection, fault indications, interlocking is provided.
- Various designs are offered in PCC like top, Middle, Bottom Horizontal bus chamber, panel with aluminum/copper bus bars, top / bottom / front / rear cable termination, combinations of APFC Part with PCC.
- Required facilities like DG Incomer with AMF Functions, Cut-off of non-essential feeders at the event of failure of mains power.
- Panel with provision to connect bus duct at main incomer side.
Textile, Chemical Plant, Bio Gas Plant, Sugarmill
I Deal In
Longer functional life,Efficient performance,Easy to maintain
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50-60 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- Standard Packing
- All India
Plot No. 389-C-1/5, Shree Pramukhswami ind estate, GIDC, Makarpura,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India